Exporting Timesheets - Troubleshooting
Use this section to help diagnose common problems when exporting timesheet records from LMN Time.
- Error: Input string was not in a correct format
- Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary
- Error: Employee is not matched in QuickBooks
- My QuickBooks Employees do not show up when I go to match them in the LMN sync application
- Error: The request that was issued could not be understood by the Quickbooks request processor. Please check the QBXML Version to make sure your request is supported.
- Could not add time for task. Payroll Item missing.
- This feature not available in this version of QB
- Cost Code/Service Item does not exist
- LMN Sync has detected one or more employees who have a problem with their payroll status.
- LMN Sync is having trouble reading the payroll status of your employees. Please use the ‘Connect to Quickbooks’ option from the main screen to re-connect LMN Sync to Quickbooks with the necessary privileges.
- You have recorded the hours worked by..... If you leave the hours worked blank you will not have the information available for the Record of Employment.
- Overtime hours are not getting calculated/pushed across to Quickbooks correctly
- “You have not recorded the hours worked by employee name” when opening their paycheque to review.
- Connection error state
- Fatal Error in Quickbooks
- Record is locked