To Export an Estimate to QuickBooks Online or Desktop, mark the Estimate as 'Mark for QuickBooks Export'.
*Note To queue for Export, the Estimating user would need to have LMN Accounting permissions.
Next, open the LMN Sync tool.
- In LMN Estimating, access the sync tool via the QuickBooks tab >select QuickBooks Online.
- Enter your LMN login credentials to access the sync tool. Make sure your Cost codes, Taxes, and Classes (if applicable) are set up properly in the Setup portion of the sync tool. For help with this step, please see our help article here.
- Select Publish Estimates and click Publish to QuickBooks.
1. Download the LMN/ QuickBooks Sync tool.
- The sync tool can be downloaded in the main LMN page by clicking on QuickBooks in the menu and then Setup. Once there you will see a button to download the LMN QuickBooks Desktop Sync App.
2. Make sure your Cost codes, Taxes, and Classes (if applicable) are set up properly in Step 4 of your sync tool. For help with this step, please see our help article here.
3. Select Publish Estimates and click Sync Now.