In order to export your Payments from LMN to QuickBooks Online, please follow these steps in the guide below:
- In LMN Estimating, access the sync tool via the QuickBooks tab >select QuickBooks Online.
- Enter your LMN login credentials to access the sync tool. Make sure your Cost codes, Taxes, and Classes (if applicable) are set up properly in the Setup portion of the sync tool. For help with this step, please see our help article here.
- Next, click on the Payments section. Match Payment codes in LMN with your Payments in QuickBooks Online using the drop-down menu. *Note your Payment methods may differ from this example* If you have no LMN Payment Codes created yet, this is done in your Settings in LMN Time. (Please note CardConnect payment code will automatically be created the first time one of your customers pays an invoice online).
- In order to export a Payment(s) to QuickBooks Online, the Invoice must be published before you can publish a payment for those Invoices.
- Once Payment has been published, view record of Payment in QuickBooks Online.