In order to export your payments from LMN to QuickBooks, please follow these steps in the guide below:
1. Download the LMN/ QuickBooks Sync tool.
- The sync tool can be downloaded in the main LMN page by clicking on QuickBooks in the menu and then Setup. Once there you will see a button to download the LMN QuickBooks Desktop Sync App.
2. Make sure your Cost codes, Taxes, and Classes (if applicable) are set up properly in Step 4 of your sync tool. For help with this step, please see our help article here.
3. Match Payment codes in LMN with your Payments in QuickBooks in Step 6 by left clicking on the QuickBooks code and dragging to the LMN code. *Note your Payment methods may differ from this example* If you have no LMN Payment Codes created yet, this is done in your Settings in LMN Time. (Please note CardConnect payment code will automatically be created the first time one of your customers pays an invoice online).
4. Click Next
5. Select your Payment Settings
6. Click Next and then OK. Congrats! You're done setting up the sync tool for syncing payments!
7. You can now go into LMN Time and click Invoice then Payments.
8. Select the Payments you want to Export by checking off the check box next to each Payment, or by selecting all checkboxes. Once selected, click Update Status and Export to QB.
9. Now that your Payments are queued, you can go back to the Sync Tool and click Publish Payments then Sync Now.
10. Congratulations on syncing your Payments to QuickBooks Desktop!