Contracts for Standard Estimates
We have now introduced Contracts for Standard Estimates! With Contracts for Standard Estimates, you can set up Milestone payments for your Standard jobs. With those Milestones you can split payments up by a dollar amount or a percentage of the total job.
- You have three options to calculate your milestones: Estimate, Work Area or Cost Code.
- Payments will be broken down according to how many payments you need (deposit, progress payment 1, etc) and estimate pricing.
- These milestone payments will not have dates by default. This is the major difference between Standard and Service Estimates. Once the estimate gets sold and goes over to Time, you can then set the dates for these invoices.
- Will take your total estimate value, and divide it accordingly depending on how many payments you have selected. From there to come up with the price for each payment you can select to do it by percentage or by dollar amount.
- Will take your total estimate value, split by work area on your estimate into multiple payment milestone line items.
- This will be ideal for customers using Quickbooks for job costing or to give more details to your client.
- Will take your total estimate value, split by cost codes on your estimate into multiple payment milestone line items.
- This will be ideal for customers using Quickbooks for job costing.