If there are a group of jobs that you need your crews to be able to view without scheduling, this is how you can set that up with job groups:
- Login to LMN Time.
- Click on Jobs.
- Click on Job Groups on the left-hand menu.
- Click +New on the top-right corner.
- Give the group a Name (i.e. MAINT, Mowing Crew A, Tues Maint, etc) and click OK
- A new window will open where you can choose Route or Standard. NOTE: Route job group type is the only Group Type will allow you to manually organize use the Optimization tool to re-order this route.
- You will then select each Job on the left-window (Jobsite Search Results) and they will automatically mover over to the right side (Jobs In This Group)
NOTE: you can also enter Key Terms in the Search field to filter down the list of jobs on the left window.
- To re-organize the order of the Jobsites MANUALLY, within the Jobsites in the Group window, select a Job by clicking on the 3 stacked lines to the left of the job name.
- To re-organize the order of the Jobsites using our Optimization Tool, select the Map Route button.
- The Optimize Routes screen will appear. Based on the Start/End addresses, the tool will find the most efficient route for all of your Jobsites entered on the screen before. Select Optimize Route to run the tool.
NOTE: all of your jobsite addresses have to be 100% accurate in order for the Optimize Tool to work. If even one jobsite address is incorrect or missing data, the Tool will not optimize at all.
- Once the Optimize Tool has completed, you can view the Route within Google Maps on the left-hand side.
- When you are done, press Save & Close.
- If you wish to make any manual changes to the order, you can still do so after the fact as described in step 8.