In LMN Time, you have the option to either import an Estimate that was created (for more information on importing estimates to create a job, click HERE) or by manually creating a Job from scratch.
To create a job from scratch:
- Click on Jobs > Job List on the left-hand menu
- Click on +New Job located at the top right corner
- You will now be redirected to a page titled "Add New Job".
a) Ensure you select your Job Type
b) If your customer is already in LMN's CRM list, you can search for your customer and select the jobsite associated to this LMN Time Job. Selecting your customer from the CRM will populate the remaining fields below, therefore you can skip step C!
c) If your customer is not in LMN's CRM list, click +New to enter your new customer/client
d) For the Track Time against section, your Default option will be selected based on your Settings (for more information on tracking by Cost Code vs Work Area, click HERE).
- Press OK.
- You will then be brought to the Job Info screen within the Job you have just created.
- To add a Task to this Job, click on Tasks on the left-hand menu. For more information on adding Tasks, click HERE.
- To add Services to this job, click on Services on the left hand menu. For more information on adding services, click HERE
- To add Materials to this Job, click on Materials on the left-hand menu. For more information on adding Materials, click HERE.
- To add an Hourly Rate to this Job, click on Hourly Rates on the left-hand menu. For more information on adding Hourly rates, click HERE.
- When on the Task, Services, Materials, or Hourly Rates section, press the +Add button located on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Conversely, you can also import a list of Tasks, Rates, Services and Materials from another Job by pressing the Action drop down button at the top right, then Import Job Info
- Press OK