If you are experiencing any technical issues with information not appearing correctly on the LMN Time app on your smartphone (for example, a Job or a Task was edited, but the changes do not appear on the app), please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
REFRESH THE APP
The app automatically Refreshes often, but to force an immediate Refresh in order to update any edits/changes, follow the steps below:
- Click the More button at the top right.
- Click Refresh Timesheets.
- Any changes on the back-end will populate in the app.
UNINSTALL/RE-INSTALL THE APP
If the Refresh on the app has not resolved your issue, another solution would be to uninstall and re-install the app. This will clear the app's cache memory and pull up the most current data upon login.
For Apple devices:
- From Home screen: tap & hold the LMN Time app icon until it starts to shake/wiggle. Tap the X on the top-left corner.
- From Settings: General > Usage > You may have to tap "Show All apps" > Find the LMN Time app and tap it > On the app information screen, tap "Delete app".
For Android devices:
- From Home screen: tap & hold the LMN Time app icon > drag it to the top of your screen to the Uninstall bar.
- From Settings: General > Apps (or Applications) > Find the LMN Time app and tap it > On the app information screen, tap "Uninstall".