Your LMN Time payroll settings is where you setup your overtime rules, and the default payroll codes to be used when creating jobs.
In this guide you will learn to:
Setup your company's overtime rules:
- Weekly overtime
- Daily overtime (if applicable)
- 7th day overtime (if applicable)
And set up your default (usual) payroll codes for hourly, overtime, and salary workers.
Setting up your Payroll Settings in LMN Time will help track determine when/how to track your employees hours for Overtime.
- Select the settings wheel at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Payroll & Overtime on the left-hand menu.
- To edit each setting, select the drop-down menu and toggle to your desired selection (Yes or No).
- For some of the settings, if 'Yes' is selected, you will then be prompted to enter the value you desire.
- Each section will feature a button next to each section; hover your mouse over this button to view a description/explanation.
The descriptions can also be found below:
Default Payroll Codes
If you are using QuickBooks, you will assign a Payroll Code to be used by default for your Hourly, Overtime and Salary wages. For more information on Payroll Codes please click HERE!