Colors on the Live Map have been updated to signify potential necessity for visit (ie. sites which have not been visited in over 24 hours will be indicated as red).
The icons on the map will also indicate which category the job falls into:
- Green = someone is clocked into the job currently
- 6 = less than 6 hours since last visit
- 12 = less than 12 hours since last visit
- 24 = less than 24 hours since last visit
- >24 = more than 24 hours since last visit
To set your preferred intervals, click the Set Intervals button at the top-right of the page
You can also see a list view of your jobs in relation to the live map with set intervals.
Under Job Tracking tab > Click Job History button for a list view