As a LMN Time Admin, you have the ability to review Notes and Time/Payroll Warnings attached to timesheets. To do so, follow the instructions below:
Daily Review (Previously Notes Review)
LMN Timesheets allow crews to leave notes on any job or task they work on... and sometimes these notes are important. We've made it easier to review crew notes each day with our Daily Review screen.
- Press the timesheets menu in LMN Time
- Choose the Daily Review menu option in the left-hand side menu
- Select the date you want to review (will default to today's date)
- Filter by Staff Group (optional - if you want to look at a narrower list of timesheets that day)
- Click View button to load the notes on-screen
Notes will be organized by foreman name. Click any foreman name to expand their section and show all the timesheet notes they've entered for each jobsite.
Payroll Alerts: Timesheets Alerts & Staff Alerts (Previously Time Warnings)
Timesheet Alerts in LMN Time help to ensure your timesheets are more accurate. It will look for two main issues:
- Timesheets that have NOT been Approved yet;
- Whether or not a Lunch Break was skipped by an employee.
Staff Alerts (Previously Payroll Warnings)
Staff Alerts in LMN Time help to ensure your timesheets are more accurate. It will look for three main issues:
- When an employee EXCEEDS the daily hours set up in Settings;
- When an employee has been clocked into MULTIPLE Timesheets;
- When an employee is NOT PRESENT on any Timesheet.
To access Staff Alerts:
- Click on Timesheets at the top of the screen.
- Click on Payroll Alerts on the left-hand menu.
- Click on Staff Alerts
- Toggle the Date you wish to view by clicking on the arrows or by clicking directly on the Date field and selecting the date.
- Click on the Review Time buttons to be redirected to that Timesheet in question.