When publishing Estimates from LMN to Quickbooks there are some differences between the Summary vs Detailed options.
Pictured below is an example of a Service Estimate:
- SUMMARY: rolls up all Per Season services into one line item, with total 'monthly' price.
- DETAILED: separates all Per Season services into separate line items, each with their own respective 'monthly' price (and # of visits)
- Per Hour/Unit: looks the same between both Summary & Detailed
- Per Visit: looks the same between both Summary & Detailed
- Detailed does not show individual line items