The final step for Onboarding is to finish connecting your QuickBooks account with LMN. Once your QuickBooks account is fully connected with LMN, you'll be able to send over Timesheets, Invoices and Estimates over to QuickBooks from your LMN account to save countless hours of admin time!
Average time to Complete this step: >1 Day (Depends on current status of your QuickBooks account).
LMN Onboarding Tips:
- Cost Codes in LMN match with Service Items in QuickBooks.
- Keep your Cost Codes simple for now. Remember you can only assign 1 Cost code per Work Area within an Estimate.
- LMN has sample Cost Code, Service Item and Chart of Account examples found HERE.
Steps to complete:
- Review the corresponding onboarding video for your version of QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Complete the setup process in your Sync tool (Or QB Online Setup section)
- Import an Estimate, Invoice or Timesheet to QuickBooks!
Congratulations! You have completed all the steps to setting up LMN Estimating!
Ready to implement LMN Time?
If you need additional support please reach out to the support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org