Congratulations on finishing your CRM & Item Catalog! Now that we have some items to work with, we can begin creating Estimates!
Average time to Complete this step: 2 Hours & ongoing as needed
LMN Onboarding Tips:
- Setup your Terms and Condition Defaults before creating your Estimates. This will save you from having to add notes to each new estimate you create.
- Estimate Statuses are what let LMN reports know which Estimates have been Lost or Sold. It's a good idea to make sure staff are updating those statuses in your estimates regularly.
- There are two different types of Estimates. Standard and Service. Service is for recurring work (maintenance, snow etc.) and Standard is for one-time projects (Construction work, Installation projects etc.)
- Materials and Templates can be created from within your Estimate to save time.
- You can Import Work Areas/Service Areas from previous Estimates into the current Estimate you're working on!
Steps to complete before next step:
- Complete your Estimate Settings (Terms and Conditions, Statuses, Divisions)
- Review the video on how to create Standard Estimates
- Review the video on how to create Service Estimates
Advanced Onboarding Steps (Optional):
- Create 3 Estimates in your account for jobs done prior to LMN where you made profit. This will allow us to test your pricing to see if we need to adjust it lower/higher.