One of the final steps is to Schedule or Wait List the Jobs that have been created in LMN Time. It's important to note this step is not necessary to use LMN Time, however scheduling your Jobs can definitely help with crew efficiency and planning!
Average time to Complete this step: Varies. (Depends on how many clients and type of work being scheduled.)
LMN Onboarding Tips:
- Wait List is used when you know the date range a job needs to be done within, but don't know the exact date to schedule it yet (Fertilizer applications, irrigation start ups/shut downs etc.)
- You can use the Bulk Schedule tool to add Jobs to your Wait List.
- Jobs do not need to be Scheduled in order for crews to clock-in.
- For Snow, Ordered Job Groups are the preferred method for Scheduling purposes.
- Scheduling can have a lot of variables. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team on chat if you have any questions!
Steps to complete before next step:
- Review Scheduling Onboarding video. It helps to pause the video as you're watching it and implement items as you go along with the video.
- Set up Work Calendars for each Division and Visit Schedules as needed for your Recurring Work Calendars.
- Schedule or Wait List your Jobs as needed after reviewing the video above.