The second step is importing your clients from QuickBooks(QB) into your LMN CRM. Once we get the client information imported, we can begin to turn them into Jobs for your crews to clock into!
Average time to Complete this step: 1-3 Hours
LMN Onboarding Tips:
- If you completed this step while setting up Estimating already, you can move forward to Step 3!
- You can choose to import inactive QuickBooks clients as 'Leads' in your CRM.
- Now that your clients are in your CRM - make sure to take advantage of our BCC feature to automatically attach your emails to clients into your LMN CRM!
Steps to complete before next step:
- Import Clients from QuickBooks to LMN:
- QB Desktop Instructions
- QB Online Instructions
- Excel Instructions (Recommend using QuickBooks when possible)
- Tag clients depending on the type of client they are. (Client-Maintenance, Client-Turf Care, Client-Installation, etc.)
- Clean up client list in CRM as needed. This involves deleting or merging duplicates, archiving old clients, adding referral sources, assigning salespeople to accounts etc.
Advanced Onboarding Steps (Optional):
- Email notifications can be setup so people get emailed when a ToDo is assigned/updated or they get assigned a Lead.