Congratulations on finishing your LMN Budget! Our third step is importing your clients from QuickBooks(QB) into your LMN CRM. Having all of your clients and leads in one location will make a huge impact on your organizational efficiency! The goal here is to eliminate 'post-it notes' and make it easier to find information on clients across your organization, no matter who spoke to them last.
Average time to Complete this step: 1-3 Hours
LMN Onboarding Tips:
- It helps to pause the video as you're watching it and implement items as you go along with the video.
- You can choose to import inactive QuickBooks clients as 'Leads' in your CRM. Do this if you plan on marketing to or following up with those Leads.
- Once your clients are in your CRM - make sure to take advantage of our BCC feature to automatically attach your emails to clients into your LMN CRM!
- ToDo's are a great way to assign work or reminders to colleagues.
Steps to complete before next step:
- Import Clients from QuickBooks to LMN:
- QB Desktop Instructions
- QB Online Instructions
- Excel Instructions (Recommend using QuickBooks when possible)
- Tag clients depending on the type of client they are. (Client-Maintenance, Client-Turf Care, Client-Installation, etc.)
- Review video on using the CRM & clean up client list as needed. This involves deleting or merging duplicates, archiving old clients, adding referral sources, assigning salespeople to accounts etc.
Advanced Onboarding Steps (Optional):
- Email notifications can be setup so people get emailed when a ToDo is assigned/updated or they get assigned a Lead.