In this video, we'll show you how to export your LMN estimates to Quickbooks.
In this video you will learn...
- How to add estimates to queue (to be exported to Quickbooks later)
- How to prep estimates to make sure they're ready to be exported to Quickbooks
- How to setup your estimate export settings so that you can choose whether:
- to delete or archive estimates that have been exported multiple times
- to export sales taxes along with your estimates
- to export estimate costs and prices (better for jobcosting) or just prices
- How to review the queued estimates to ensure they are linked to the correct customers, including:
- How LMN will create new customers and jobs automatically for you
- How to match LMN customers to Quickbooks customers - even if their names etc. are different
- How to export simple, summary or detailed estimates to Quickbooks
- How to access/save the error log (if you have any errors during your export)