Setting up rates in LMN Time will allow you to create default hourly rates for different work types that you can (later on) add to jobs for any work that is billable by-the-hour. For instance, you can setup standard rates for things like:
- Enhancement work
- General Labor
- Skid Steer Operator
- Loader Operator
- ... and any others you may need
Rates are customizable on every job, so even though you'll setup default pricing, you'll be able to change these prices on any/every job.
Prefer to learn by reading our quick written guide? Scroll down!
In this video you will learn to:
- Add rate types to LMN Time
- Customize your default rate name and chargeout rates
- Add rates to jobs
You can set up Hourly Rates in LMN Time to help track Jobs that you will be billing by an hourly rate or a flat fee (above and beyond your estimate/contract). This also includes Time and Materials type jobs.
To create Hourly Rates:
- Login to LMN Time.
*PLEASE NOTE: the Rates entered here are for DEMO purposes only and are not meant to be taken as factual rates to be used in your company
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Rates on the left-hand menu.
- Click on +Add Rate located on the bottom-right corner.
- Give the Rate a Name.
- Toggle the Type between 'Per Hour' or a 'Flat Rate'. (If Per Hour is selected, the hours worked will be multiplied against the Rate. If Flat Rate is selected, a flat fee will be billed irrespective of the amount of hours worked)
- Enter the $ value you wish to assign in the Rate field (NOTE: your employees do NOT see the actual $ value of the Rate. They will only see the Name).
- Leave the Include on Billing Reports if you wish to include this data/rate to be found on Billing Reports.
- Press OK.