Your LMN Time payroll settings is where you setup your overtime rules, and the default payroll codes to be used when creating jobs.
Prefer to learn by reading our quick written guide? Scroll down!
In this video you will learn to:
- Setup your company's overtime rules
- Weekly overtime
- Daily overtime (if applicable)
- 7th day overtime (if applicable)
- Setup your default (usual) payroll codes for hourly, overtime, and salary workers.
The purpose of this guide is just to give you a quick overview to help you configure your LMN Time Payroll settings.
Setting up your Payroll Settings in LMN Time will help track determine when/how to track your employees hours for Overtime.
- Select settings.
- Click on Payroll on the left-hand menu.
- To edit each setting, select the drop-down menu and toggle to your desired selection (Yes or No).
- For some of the settings, if 'Yes' is selected, you will then be prompted to enter the value you desire.
- Each section will feature a button next to each section; hover your mouse over this button to view a description/explanation.
The descriptions can also be found below:
Default Payroll Codes
If you are using QuickBooks, you will assign a Payroll Code to be used by default for your Hourly, Overtime and Salary wages. For more information on Payroll Codes please click HERE!