The timetracking settings will help you configure your basic application settings. Watch this video for a brief overview of some of the settings and be sure to use the What's This button for complete information on any specific setting.
Prefer to learn by reading our quick written guide? Scroll down!
This video will assist you in:
- Setting up your default Project Names
- Making notes mandatory
- Setting a default lunch time for your crews
- Setting a default lunch deduction (or duration) for your crews
- Enforcing cost codes when creating Jobs & Tasks
- Changing settings from metric to imperial
- Changing your time zone
- Importing crew notes when you import your LMN Estimates
- Allowing or preventing crews from being able to delete timesheets
The purpose of this guide is just to give you a quick overview to help you configure your LMN Timetracking settings.
To edit your LMN Timetracking Settings, follow the steps below.
- Click on settings at the top of your LMN Time account.
- On the left-hand side, click timetracking.
- To edit each setting, select the drop-down menu and toggle to your desired selection.
- Each section will feature a button next to each section; hover your mouse over this button to view a description/explanation.