In this video, you'll learn how to setup your company 'standard' list of materials and activities. These can then later be added to jobs, so you can track specific materials (or activities) on jobs - like how much mulch, fertilizer or salt you used.
Material and Activities have billing settings (e.g. per app, or per unit) but these can be customized when added to jobs to match each job's contracted pricing agreement.
In this video you will learn how to:
- Add a material or activity to your master list for tracking (to your Settings page)
- Setup your default billing types, average costs and invoice descriptions for activities/materials
- Setup whether the activity/material should have the quantity tracked by the crews
- Setup the default invoice description for billable materials and activities
- Add a material or activity from your master list to a job for tracking and/or invoicing
- Configure billing and invoicing settings specifically for one job