Maximize your ROI (return on investment) on your marketing spend! Use LMN to track where your customers are coming from, how much revenue is coming in, and what your close rates are like for each different marketing source. Simply setup referral sources in LMN, assign each client/lead it's appropriate source and reports are yours in seconds.
In this video you will learn to:
- Add and edit your own list of referral sources
- Apply a referral source to a list of customers or leads all at once (without having to open them one at a time!)
- Run a sales report by referral source
- Review the effectiveness of marketing spend by looking at sales and closing rates by referral source
Setting Up Referral Sources
Referral sources will be used to track where your customers and leads come from. Common referral sources include things like:
- Job signage
- Magazine Ad
... and more. With referral sources, you can run reports on where your leads are coming from and what your various conversion rates are for each referral source.
To setup your referral sources
- Click the CRM menu on the left side
- Click the Referral Sources menu
- Click the +New button to add a new referral source
- Give the source a name and click the OK button to save