Create your own custom classifications for clients and leads using LMN's tags. Tags are like lists - you can add any client/lead to the list(s) you want them to belong to. Using tags - you'll be able to instantly view, report, and even export, clients that belong to a specific group or list.
In this video you will learn to:
- Create and edit your list of tags
- Add a tag to a client or lead
- Add a tag to a list of clients or leads all at once (so you don't have to do it one at a time!)
- Search your list of clients or leads by tag
- Export a list of clients or leads to an Excel spreadsheet using only selected tags
Setting Up Tags in CRM
Tags are really just ways to add clients and leads to a list. Tags will help you filter your specific clients for tracking and also for marketing purposes.
If you want to pull a list of clients by a certain attribute (e.g. Irrigation Prospects, or Snow Clients), then you'll want to create a tag with that name.
- Client - Residential
- Client - Install
- Prospect - Maintenance
- Prospect - Irrigation
How to create a Tag:
- Click the CRM menu on the left side
- Click the Tags menu
- Click the +New button to add a new tag
- Give the tag a unique name, then click OK to save that tag
Then, simply add that tag to any lead or client who should be included in that list via LMN > Contacts > Click on a contact to edit and add tags.
Once you assign those tags to the client/lead, that client will show up any time you pull a list of clients assigned that tag.