To access the LMN Billing Portal, you will follow the steps below.
- Log in to LMN: http://my.golmn.com/lmn/#/login
- Using the menu on the left-hand side, click on Account.
- Click on Subscription, then click on the View/Update button beside Payment Info.
- From here, the LMN Billing Portal should open in a new tab.
If you are unable to access the LMN Billing Portal using the steps above, please use the below troubleshooting methods.
Do you have Accounting permissions? If not, please reach out to your company's LMN Administrator to have your username updated.
Do you have a pop-up blocker on your computer? The LMN Billing Portal will open in a new tab. If you click on Payment Info and nothing happens, please follow the steps below (based on your browser).
- Click the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click Settings and then Show Advanced Settings (close to the bottom of the screen).
- Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button.
- Scroll down to Pop-ups & click Manage Exceptions and insert [*.]my.golmn.com.
- Make sure it is set to Allow and click Done.
- Click Done once more to close the Settings.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner of your screen and click on Options.
- Click on Content.
- Beside Pop-ups, select Exceptions.
- Under Address of Website, enter https://my.golmn.com and click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
If you have accounting permissions and have added my.golmn.com to your pop-up blocker exceptions and are still experiencing difficulty accessing your LMN Billing Portal, please contact us via chat, phone (1-888-347-9864) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).