If you change your LMN login credentials you will need to go to step #1 in the LMN QB Desktop Sync App and sign in again. Otherwise you may receive this error when you start the process of importing estimates into QB. It is looking back to LMN to see which estimates are ready for import, but the Sync Tool can't actually get into LMN because the username or password has changed so you will receive that error which says "unable to connect to service."
Articles in this section
- [ERROR] - Estimate Publish Exception: ValidationException was thrown.
- Error: "Unable to Connect to Service"
- QuickBooks error message: Names in this list cannot contain a colon.
- Error: "An attempt was made to modify a Estimate with a date that is on or before the closing date of the company"
- Error: "Unknown export type encountered: -1"
- Error: "This estimate has no services eligible to be imported."
- QB Error - LMN Sync could not retrieve the built in group item called 'Work Area/Service'.
- Error- This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks.
- Exporting Estimate into Quickbooks and get "Data Grid View" Error
- Error: LMN Sync Could Not Add the Customer or Job You Requested. This customer already has job information in QB.