If you change your LMN login credentials you will need to go to step #1 in the LMN QB Desktop Sync App and sign in again. Otherwise you may receive this error when you start the process of importing estimates into QB. It is looking back to LMN to see which estimates are ready for import, but the Sync Tool can't actually get into LMN because the username or password has changed so you will receive that error which says "unable to connect to service."
Articles in this section
- GUIDE: Desktop Sync Tool Authentication Error
- FAQ: It won't authenticate my LMN username and password in the first step.
- FAQ: I've matched my classes Quickbooks Online, but they are still not exporting.
- ERROR: The app does not have permission to access the QB company data file
- ERROR: XML Generation Error When Exporting Invoices/ Estimates/ Timesheets
- ERROR: Error message when trying to Connect to Quickbooks Online
- ERROR: This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks.
- GUIDE: Troubleshooting LMN's QuickBooks Sync Install
- ERROR: LMN Sync Could Not Add the Customer or Job You Requested. This customer already has job information in QB.
- ERROR: Could not start QuickBooks - Workaround Solution