Before you start exporting estimates to Quickbooks Online (Australia), you need to setup your GST settings first. Here's the Intuit guide on setting up your GST:
Articles in this section
- Error message when trying to Connect to Quickbooks Online
- Connect your LMN Account to your QB Online Account
- I've matched my classes in LMN to Quickbooks Online, but they are still not exporting.
- Why don't my overtime hours get calculated automatically in Quickbooks Online?
- If I make an invoice for part of an estimate, Quickbooks Online marks the estimate as closed
- When exporting 2 estimates for a new client at once, the 2nd estimate gives me an error. Why?
- Quickbooks Online - When I try to make an invoice recurring, all my prices disappear.
- How do I get my LMN EstimateIDs to export to Quickbooks Online Estimates?
- How do I setup my taxes or GST in QB Online for Australia