Before you start exporting estimates to Quickbooks Online (Australia), you need to setup your GST settings first. Here's the Intuit guide on setting up your GST:
Articles in this section
- Connect your LMN Account to your QB Online Account
- Error message when trying to Connect to Quickbooks Online
- FAQ: I've matched my classes Quickbooks Online, but they are still not exporting.
- FAQ: Why don't my Overtime Hours get Calculated Automatically in Quickbooks Online?
- FAQ: If I Make an Invoice for Part of an Estimate, Quickbooks Online Marks the Estimate as Closed. Why?
- FAQ: When exporting 2 estimates for a New Client at once, the 2nd Estimate Gives Me an Error. Why?
- FAQ: When I try to Recurring Invoice in Quickbooks Online, All My Prices Disappear. Why?
- FAQ: How do I get LMN EstimateIDs to Export to Quickbooks Online Estimates?
- FAQ: How do I Setup GST in QB Online for Australia