If you experiencing the issue below, and are confident you have entered in the correct file path for your Company File, there is a workaround that can be done to resolve this issue. This tends to occur when a Quickbooks Company File is housed on a server.
- Open your Quickbooks Company File.
- Press F2 (or Fn + F2) and a new window titled "Product Information" should appear.
- Under "File Information", highlight the entire file path and right-click and Copy (see screenshot below). Press OK to close the Product Information window.
- Close your Quickbooks program.
- Open up ANY Windows folder (ie. My Documents), and paste that Company File path into the URL address bar. Press Enter.
- Your Quickbooks program should start running and open up to your Company File.
- Open up the LMN Sync Tool, press #2 Connect to your Quickbooks company file.
- Press Next.
- Ensure the correct File Path is entered (refer to Step #2 to review your File Path).
- Press OK.
- You should see the "Quickbooks Connection Successful!" dialog box.
If your problem still persists, please contact Support for further troubleshooting.