This report will enable you to review totals for items used in estimating, and includes labor, equipment, materials, subs and others. Using this report, you can look at Qty Estimated vs. Qty Won, Cost Estimated vs. Cost Won, and Revenue Estimated vs. Revenue Won.
You can use this report for a host of purposes, but primarily, it will help you:
- Make sure you're estimating enough work to hit your sales goals
- Help forecast labor requirements for work that's won
- Make sure you're recovering enough (billable) hours on your equipment
- Help forecast and purchase materials required
- Help forecast and secure subcontractors required
- Forecast upcoming rental requirements and make better rent vs. buy decisions.
To access this report, simply:
- Open the Estimate menu on the left side
- Click the Reports menu option
- Select the Estimate Item Forecast report
- Choose the Divisions you wish to include
- Choose the Start Date and the End Date for estimates you want to include in this report - note, the report uses the Estimate Date to determine which estimates to include in the report
- Choose the Item Types to be included in the report
- Click Generate Report to launch the report
** note - in order for the won/lost/pending data on this report to be accurate, you need to be updating your estimate statuses accurately. Click here for more help on setting up and using estimate statuses.