LMN’s landscape scheduling software works for landscape maintenance, mowing, turf care, installation, enhancements, irrigation and other types of work. For day to day changes, the Daily Whiteboard is a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to quickly and easily organize today’s visits by crew. It also includes a Route Optimizer that will automatically calculate the most efficient route for each crew, based on the sites assigned that day.
To access the Whiteboard, click on Schedule on the top-menu.
The two Filters you have at the top of the screen are the Date and Crews.
- To toggle to a different Date, click anywhere on the Date field and a Calendar will pop-up. Select the date you wish to view. You can also press the to change one day at a time.
- To toggle by Crew(s), click on the drop-down menu and checkmark the Crews you wish to view.
ASSIGN/UPDATE A JOB TO A NEW CREW
To move a Job from one Crew to another is quite simple. Click & hold, on the Job in question, and then drag it to the new Crew you wish to assign it to. (NOTE: you can only re-assign work from Crew to Crew, but not across other Calendars. If you wish to rescheduled a Job to a new Calendar, you will need to delete it off of the original one and re-schedule it on the new Calendar).
RE-ORDER ROUTES VIA THE ROUTE OPTIMIZATION TOOL
- Select the to run the Route Optimization tool.
- Select the Crew you wish to optimize and then press Optimize Route.
- You will then be prompted to whether or not to apply the same changes to Future Scheduled Jobs.
RE-ORDER ROUTES MANUALLY
- Drag and drop your jobsites into the order you prefer.
- Click the to apply your modification to all Future Visits.
- If you need to completely wipe out all scheduled work for a Crew for that day, click the button.
- You will then be prompted to select which Crew you wish to remove Jobs off of. Select to either ASSIGN Job to Unasssigned, MOVE the visit to another date, or DELETE in all.
- Press Save Changes when you are done.
- To generate a Report showing all of the Scheduled Work today, click on the .
- A Crew Daily report will include the following:
- All Jobs scheduled, for that date, in the order presented on the Whiteboard, separated by Crew
- Job Name, Address and the Task scheduled
- Any "Daily Instructions" added within the Visit
- Estimated Manhours + Progress (if the option was selected)