You can set up Hourly Rates in LMN Time to help track Jobs that you will be billing by an hourly rate or a flat fee (above and beyond your estimate/contract). This also includes Time and Materials type jobs.
To create Hourly Rates:
- Login to LMN Time.
*PLEASE NOTE: the Rates entered here are for DEMO purposes only and are not meant to be taken as factual rates to be used in your company
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Rates on the left-hand menu.
- Click on +Add Rate located on the bottom-right corner.
- Give the Rate a Name.
- Toggle the Type between 'Per Hour' or a 'Flat Rate'. (If Per Hour is selected, the hours worked will be multiplied against the Rate. If Flat Rate is selected, a flat fee will be billed irrespective of the amount of hours worked)
- Enter the $ value you wish to assign in the Rate field (NOTE: your employees do NOT see the actual $ value of the Rate. They will only see the Name).
- Leave the Include on Billing Reports if you wish to include this data/rate to be found on Billing Reports.
- Press OK.