Once a Job has been created you can add Tasks, which are what your Field Employees will be tracking their time against. Tasks allow you to breakdown a job into more specific areas.
COPYING TASKS FROM ANOTHER JOB
If you already have a Job in LMN Time that has similar Tasks, you can Import them into your new Job instead of creating them from scratch.
- On the Tasks screen, press +Import at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Job from the Select A Jobsite drop-down menu that you wish to copy FROM.
- Checkmark whether you wish to Copy Tasks, Rates and/or Activities from the original Job.
- You also have the option to Copy the exact same values or reset them to 0 by toggling them in the drop-down to the right of each item.
- Press OK.
- Now the Tasks, Rates and/or Activities have been coped into your new Job.