If there are a group of jobs that you need to bill at the first or end of the month, this is how you can set that up with job groups:
- Login to LMN Time.
- Click on Jobs.
- Click on Job Groups on the left-hand menu.
- Click +New Group on the bottom-right corner.
- Give the group a Name (i.e. MAINT-1stOfMonth) and choose Ordered/Route. NOTE: only this Group Type will allow you to manually organizeor use the Optimization tool to re-order this route.
- Click OK.
- You will then select/checkmark each Job on the left-window (Jobsite Search Results) and then press the Add> button to add it to this Job Group. NOTE: you can also enter Key Terms in the Search field to filter down the list of jobs on the left window.
- To re-organize the order of the Jobsites MANUALLY, within the Jobsites in the Group window, select a Job (a checkmark will appear next to the Job) and then toggle the UP/DOWN arrows to move this Job within the list.
- To re-organize the order of the Jobsites using our Optimization Tool, select .
- The Optmize Routes screen will appear. Based on the Start/End addresses, the tool will find the most efficient route for all of your Jobsites entered on the screen before. Select Optmize Route to run the tool.
NOTE: all of your jobsite addresses have to be 100% accurate in order for the Optimize Tool to work. If even one jobsite address is incorrect or missing data, the Tool will not optimize at all.
- Once the Optimize Tool has completed, you can view the Route within Google Maps by selecting the Map/Directions link on the left-hand side.
- When you are done, press OK.
- If you wish to make any manual changes to the order, you can still do so after the fact as described in step 8.