If there are a group of jobs that you need to bill at the first or end of the month, this is how you can set that up with job groups:
- Login to LMN Time.
- Click on Jobs.
- Click on Job Groups on the left-hand menu.
- Click +New Group on the bottom-right corner.
- Give the group a Name (i.e. MAINT-1stOfMonth) and choose Standard as the group type (as we won't need an ordered route because we don't need to optimize the route for billing purposes).
- Click OK.
- You will then select/checkmark each Job on the left-window (Jobsite Search Results) and then press the Add> button to add it to this Job Group. NOTE: you can also enter Key Terms in the Search field to filter down the list of jobs on the left window.
- Click Save on the bottom-right corner when you are done adding all Jobs.
When you are ready to do Billing, you can generate a Billing Report in LMN Time to get all of the necessary info.
- Click on Reports.
- Click on Billing.
- Click on Job Billing - Detailed.