In LMN Time, you are able to track a service or visit as completed by adding an Activity called "Job Complete" (other examples include: "Mow Complete", "Fert Applied", etc.). Upon clock-out your crew will be promoted to select whether or not this Activity had been completed or not.
If you have already created the Activity, proceed to the step below.
If you have not created the Activity yet, please access the following Article on Setting Up Activities in LMN Time.
ADD THE ACTIVITY TO THE JOB
- Login to LMN Time.
- Select Jobs.
- Select the Job that you wish to add this Activity to.
- Select Activities on the left-hand Menu.
- Select +Add Activity in the bottom-right corner.
- Checkmark the Activity you wish to add to this Job and press OK.
- If this is a brand new Activity, select Add New. Fill out the pertinent information for this Activity and press OK (for more information on creating an Activity, please refer to the following article).
- Conversely, you can also add an Activity or Activities en masse by checkmarking all of the Jobs you wish to add these to on the Jobs screen and pressing +Activity on the bottom of the screen.
ENSURE YOU HAVE ACTIVITIES TURNED ON TO SHOW ON CLOCK-OUT
After you have added all of the Activities for your Job:
- Select Tasks.
- Click on the Tasks you wish to have your Activities show appear.
- Ensure that "Show Activities on Clock Out?" has been checkmarked. This will prompt the activities to pop-up when your crew's clockout of that specific task and they can then mark it complete. If not checkmarked, these Activities will not appear when your crew clock into that Task.
HOW TO TRACK THIS ACTIVITY
You will now be able to generate Billing Reports to bill/invoice your client in accordance to how many times your Activities have been selected. It will show you how many times your crew's serviced the site and the rate you need to charge your customer (if applicable).
- Select Reports.
- Select Billing.
- There are numerous reports that can be generated here to view your Billing reports based on Jobs or Job Groups, organized by Activity within set Date Ranges.
- An example of a Job Billing - Detailed report is shown below: