Work calendars allow you setup default colors, drivetime settings, schedule templates and much more so that you can schedule new jobs in just a few clicks.
There are two types of Work Calendars:
- Recurring: used for Service type work, involving multiple visits that you will continuously service on a recurring basis (eg. mowing, snow plowing)
- Non-Recurring: used for Install/Construction type work, involving one visit (which may span across days or weeks) where a Job is started and completed within a specific time-frame (eg. patio install, driveway, etc.)
To add a Non-Recurring Work Calendar:
- Log into LMN Time.
- Select Schedule at the top of the screen.
- Select Work Calendars on the left-hand menu.
- Select +Add Work Calendar on the bottom-right corner.
- On the Add Calendar screen, give it a Calendar Name and ensure you have selected the appropriate Calendar Type (ie. Non-Recurring). Press OK.
- Under the Calendar Info section, you will see the following options for set-up, as well a brief description of what each setting means. Enter your settings here for your Work Calendar:
- Click Save on the bottom-right corner once you have entered all of your values.
To set-up your Recurring Work Calendar, please click on the following link: https://golmn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210265223.