- Click Timesheets.
- Select the Timesheet you wish to edit.
- On the Timesheet Admin page, ensure that the Status is listed as IN PROGRESS. NOTE: If the status is In Review, Submitted, or Approved, you will not be able to make any edits to this Timesheet.
- Click on the drop-down to change the status to In Progress.
- Click on the Job/Task to expand the Employee's clocked-in below (NOT the Magnifying Glass).
- Click on the Employee you wish to edit.
- Click the Pencil to edit.
- Click on the respective field you wish to edit and make your changes (Job, Task, Date, Time).
- Click to Save.
- Click to Go Back to your Timesheet.
- Repeat the same process for each Employee that require editing.
- If all edits have been completed, click to Submit Timesheet.
How to Edit a Timesheet if Foreman Clocked into the Wrong Job or task?
To see how to Manage Crew's for lateness, absenteeism, adding/deleting employee from a timesheet, please visit this Help Center article HERE:
- Go into the time sheet in question.
- Set Current Status to In Progress if not already.
- Click on the magnifying glass for the job needing swapped.
- Next click this icon
- Search for the correct job and task and select it.
- Review your changes and Save.
The time sheet's hours have now been changed to the new job.
Foreman can also do this themselves from their app. Please click the link below for our video on using the LMN Time App: