In LMN's CRM you have the ability to archive clients/leads. You can do this a few different ways. The whole archiving process is demonstrated below:
1. In your main client/lead list check of the clients/leads that you want to archive.
2. When you have the clients/leads that you want to archive checked off, click the "Update Leads" filter.
Then click "Archive Selected."
3. When you click "Archive Selected" you will have the option to archive the estimates that are associated with that client/lead as well.
4. An alternative is when you are in a client/lead, scroll down to the bottom and click the "Archive" button. You will always have the option to archive estimates with this method as well.
5. Now those clients/leads will show up in your main clients and leads list when you filter by "Archived"
6. To un-archive your client/lead, go into that specific client/lead and click "Un-archive" at the bottom.