In LMN's CRM you have the ability to archive clients/leads. You can do this a few different ways. The whole archiving process is demonstrated below:
- In your main client/lead list check of the clients/leads that you want to archive.
- When you have the clients/leads that you want to archive checked off, click the "Update Leads" filter.
- Then click "Archive Selected."
- When you click "Archive Selected" you will have the option to archive the estimates that are associated with that client/lead as well.
- . An alternative is when you are in a client/lead, scroll down to the bottom and click the "Archive" button. You have the option to archive estimates with this method as well.
- Now those clients/leads will show up in your main clients and leads list when you filter by "Archived"
- To un-archive your client/lead, go into that specific client/lead and click "Un-archive" at the bottom.