You have the option to hide/prevent an Estimate from being included in your dashboard statistics or your sales/CRM closing reports.
This is really handy if you create multiple versions of estimates for 1 job, or use any estimates as templates and do not wish to skew your sales metrics.
There are two ways to Exclude your Estimates:
(1) From directly within the Estimate:
- Click the Customer Info tab
- Checkmark the "Exclude from Stats?" box
(2) From your Estimates page:
- Checkmark the Estimate(s) you wish to exclude
- Click Update Estimates
- Click Exclude
NOTE: this does not serve as the same function as Archiving your Estimate. The Estimate will still appear in your Estimates list but the $ value is not being pulled into your Dashboard metrics. If you wish to completely hide this Estimate, you will need to Archive it separately.