You will need to update your Sales Pipeline associated with each Estimate Status. The Sales Pipeline options (eg. Pending, Sold, Lost) determine where the dollar values of your estimates are allocated onto "Estimates This Year" table on your Homepage.
You can edit/update this feature in the following manner:
- Click on Estimates
- Click on Statuses
- Here will see a table outlining each of your Estimate Statuses and their corresponding Sales Pipeline
- Click on Edit next to the Status/Sales Pipeline Status you wish to modify
- On the pop-up window, you can now select the Sales Pipeline Status you wish to set for that respective Estimate Status (eg. Pending, Sold, Lost). Click OK.
- After updating your Sales Pipeline Status, any Estimate that is currently in the "Contract Complete*" will now have that dollar value added into the "Sold" category on your Homepage.
- Repeat the same steps for Service Estimates (change the drop-down menu at the top left corner to Service Estimates)
*if you have created custom Statuses, ensure to update the Sales Pipeline Status as well