Yes, you can. As of our Nov 2015 update, LMN Time administrators have permission to show/hide any jobs to specific foremen or subcontractors. This makes it easy to only show subcontractors (or foremen) jobs they are responsible for.
** note - don't get too aggressive with this setting. If there's a chance you might need to send someone over to another site to help or get caught up, they won't be able to clock in unless they have permission. Only hide sites where there is no chance the employee will be dispatched to that particular site.
To show or hide sites for a foreman or subcontractor:
- Open the foreman/subcontractor for whom you wish to hide jobs
- Click the Hide Jobs tab
- By default, employees can see all jobs. Click the Hide Jobs button to hide specific jobs.
- Once you click Hide Jobs, all jobs become hidden for that employee. Now its your job to setup a list of the jobs they are allowed to see.
- Your jobs will show up in a big list, organized by job group. You can check the name of a group to show all the jobs in a group, or you can expand the group (by clicking on it) and select individual jobs within a group.
- Jobs with a checkmark are the jobs that foreman or subcontractor can see
- Groups in dark green mean the foreman can see all jobs in that group
- Groups in light green mean the foreman can only see some of the jobs in that group
Helpful tip: In order to hide a job from a foreman, the job must be unselected from any/all groups. If the job is visible in any group, it will be shown to the foreman.
For example: If a job existed in 2 groups (and both were visible to the foreman), you need to hide (uncheck) this job from both groups to hide the job from the foreman.