There are many reports that will show you exactly what's happened (or is happening!) on a job, but some are faster than others.
The easiest on-screen report is the Job History screen. If you got a call from a customer who was looking to check in on whether you'd been at their property yet, you could give them accurate information in about 10 seconds or less.
- Click the Jobs menu in LMN Time
- Click the Jobsite History tab on the left side
- Either search for a specific job, or use the GROUP dropdown to pick an entire job-group or route
- Use the timeframe dropdown to select an appropriate timeframe (e.g. last 12 hours, last 24 hours, last week, etc.)
- LMN will display a screen of all the jobs and tasks that meet that criteria
- If the INFO button is green... there is activity on the job. Click the info button for complete details.
- If the INFO button is light-grey... it means there has not been any activity on that job/task in the selected timeframe