This error occurs when the phone number entered in the LMN estimate is too long. Please shorten the phone number and try to export into QuickBooks again.
Articles in this section
- [ERROR] - Estimate Publish Exception: ValidationException was thrown.
- Error: "Unable to Connect to Service"
- QuickBooks error message: Names in this list cannot contain a colon.
- Error: "An attempt was made to modify a Estimate with a date that is on or before the closing date of the company"
- Error: "Unknown export type encountered: -1"
- Error: "This estimate has no services eligible to be imported."
- QB Error - LMN Sync could not retrieve the built in group item called 'Work Area/Service'.
- Error- This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks.
- Exporting Estimate into Quickbooks and get "Data Grid View" Error
- Error: LMN Sync Could Not Add the Customer or Job You Requested. This customer already has job information in QB.