If syncing tax codes and cost codes fails and you get a message saying Quickbooks could not be started/accessed, please follow the instructions below:
- Close down LMN QB Sync tool
- Open Quickbooks (if its not already)
- Check for any messages on the screen like Memorized Transactions or other reminders.
- Dismiss or deal with that screen – Quickbooks will not allow integration while those reminder screens are up.
- Make sure the Edit | Preferences Quickbooks menu screen is not open
When back to the normal QB home screen with no messages or menus open, re-open the LMN QB Desktop and re-attempt the sync