Once an estimate has been imported into LMN Time for time tracking, changes can happen to the original estimate which may need to be changed in LMN Time. For example, your customer may want to add an additional service to the project.
Since that estimate is already in LMN Time, we cannot re-import the estimate with the extra information as that would overwrite your existing timesheets. You also would not want to import a new job as that would be confusing for your crews.
The best way to handle this is by manually adjusting the job in LMN Time by doing the following:
- Log into LMN Time
- Click on JOBS at the top menu
- Click on the Job you want to edit in your list
- Click on Clock-In Tasks in the left menu
- Click Add Task at the bottom of the screen
- Input the new Task information including estimated hours, task name, cost code and note then click OK
This will update your existing job with the new information so that your crews can see the additional changes.