Chances are you're not calculating profit correctly. You're in good company, in our workshops we've found that 90% of contractors don't use the correct math when adding profit to their estimates!
Articles in this section
- Notes can't be added into Client notes or Terms & Conditions
- Notifications in Google Chrome
- My total tax is off by a cent or more
- I Clicked On My Estimate, and My Services/Work Areas Are Missing
- I don't see any estimates in my estimate list. Where are my estimates?
- Cannot Print Estimate Error - "Your report could not be generated."
- Fixing Terms & Conditions Spacing Issues
- "Estimates Sold" show up as $0 on Homepage (Estimates By Year)
- Formatting Issues When Adding Client/Crew Notes, Terms & Conditions
- I'm working out the markups and the profit on my calculator, but I'm getting a different final price. Why?