These instructions will allow you to increase or decrease the average time per visit for a maintenance (recurring) job's entire schedule.
- Find the earliest visit on the schedule that you wish to extend. These changes will only affect visits on or after the selected date.
- Click the Edit Visit button to make changes to that visit
- Click the Edit Sched tab on the left to make change to the job's entire schedule.
- Choose the dropdown option to Change the Average Duration for All Future Visits (recurring jobs)
- Change the Average Future Visit's Duration field to how much time you want the crew to spend per visit (note that this time is in crew hours, not man hours)
- Click the Update Visits button to save the adjustment
Note that time factors will be applied to this change for all future visits. If you've set custom time factors for visits, they will be applied to the average time per visit for accurate per visit goals.