Production rate calculators make it easy, consistent, and trainable for estimators to calculate how much time it should take crews to perform different types of work. Watch this video to see how its done!
In this video, you will learn:
- How to add a production rate calculator
- How to calculate man hours for a specific task
- How to measure a site and translate an area measurement (e.g. acres or square feet) into man hours for estimating
- How to create 1 calculator that handle different production rates for different pieces of equipment (e.g. mowing with a 48" deck vs. mowing with a 36" deck)
- How to copy production rates to setup calculators that can estimate easy, average, and difficult jobsites